On 03/28/10 10:51 PM, Alex Viskovatoff wrote:
I will make an effort to have this sort of language and tone blocked and
your email removed permanently.

This is unacceptable.
speaking as a businessman I certianly [sic] do.
Quite franky [sic], on these public mail lists, you will use correct english
[sic] or
at least acceptable language and tone .. or be gone.

Thank you for making it clear to everybody that in today's world, censorship is
an essential tool of business.

This kind of language is perfectly normal in free software forums such as
http://bbs.archlinux.org/ . If you can't deal with the culture of free
software, maybe it is you who should leave. I'm sure you will feel more
comfortable at forums.opensolaris.com.

These forums aren't censored for content, just for fowl language, we try to keep it civil here. I agree with Dennis Clarks warning.

Paul