> The situation we are facing is not the lack of OGB meeting minutes. We
> can access them, and read what the OGB have spoken about in every meeting.
> We need something clear and direct appearing in the opensolaris.org
> homepage pointing to the official information about the future of
> OpenSolaris, Oracle and the communities, etc.
> Maybe a summary of the OGB meetings addressing those topics would be
> sufficient, but I still think it needs to be clearly present in our
> homepage. We are living very interesting times, and every change implies
> a lot of rumors. We need to stop them with first hand information.
> What do you think about this?

I think that idea is great but I would like to see some monthly review page
(named like "OpenSolaris Review", maybe?)where it would be written everything
what is going on in our Community. 200 000+ members are large communityworth to
have something like that.
There we could have some section regarding future of OpenSolaris, answer to
rumors, important information fromOGB meetings held that month, information
what has happened in some of UGs (some pictures from newly createdUGs and
important information what some old one did), information about events (past
and announcing such fornext month), etc.
Jim used to write such newsletters but it stopped due to lack of readers.

Uros