Ginn,

Thanks for sharing this. Would be very valuable that Oracle/Sun team will
encourage you to do this kind of work and dedicate you more space to
make these things happen more often. This way we ensure OpenSolaris community
is enlarging and communicate better with other projects/groups outside us.
As well we should probable attract more users to do such things.

Opera, etc exactly do such things because of the previous point, meaning they
see
very few interactions of OSOL with outside world. For them porting and
maintaining
their application on OSOL/SOL is a waste since nobody rewards them anyhow
more they consider wasting time. OGB should take such examples and drive/talk
further with Oracle/Sun/etc what means keeping and enlarging a community...

Your port basically links our community to Google world and really means a lot
to me.

cheers