> > OpenSolaris 2010.02... 03... 04... 05... 06!
> > If you ask me Oracle should be re named to "Orifice"
> <sarcasm alert>
> No, they just wanted to bring back the dreaded nickname slowlaris.
> </sarcasm alert>
> Let's try to keep things here like we have a little humor and self-irony,
> please? ;)
O.k. :)

Guys, I can't understand indeed why the people waiting Indiana Release 2010.x
just haven't built any release they like from Mercurial repository?

AFAIK OpenSolaris building process is straightforward (sure, if you CAREFULLY
follow the building instructions), moreover, BFU process has been deprecated
for quite time in favour of upgrading from your local repository, as such, you
can use "pkg image-update" usual way as if you're upgrading from
http://pkg.opensolaris.org/[dev/].

So, what's the problem? People who use _DEVELOPMENT BY DEFINITION_ distribution
of operating system are unable to cope with C compiler?-)