On 09.06.2010 15:33, Rich Burridge wrote:

>> O.k. :)
>>
>> Guys, I can't understand indeed why the people waiting Indiana Release
>> 2010.x just haven't built any release they like from Mercurial
>> repository?
>>
>> AFAIK OpenSolaris building process is straightforward (sure, if you
>> CAREFULLY follow the building instructions), moreover, BFU process has
>> been deprecated for quite time in favour of upgrading from your local
>> repository, as such, you can use "pkg image-update" usual way as if
>> you're upgrading from http://pkg.opensolaris.org/[dev/].
>>
>> So, what's the problem? People who use _DEVELOPMENT BY DEFINITION_
>> distribution of operating system are unable to cope with C compiler?-)
>>

> Have I got a car for you, next time you're looking for one:
>
> http://www.treehugger.com/picture-is-worth-sum-car-parts.jpg
>
> Easy assembly. Shouldn't take you long.
>
> Oh wait...

I think my old mother has an advanced 3D puzzle for a flower vase as
well. Should keep you busy... ;)

//Svein

--
--------+-------------------+-------------------------------
  /"\   |Svein Skogen       | sv...@d80.iso100.no
        |                   | sv...@stillbilde.net
 ascii  |                   | PGP Key:  0x58CD33B6
 ribbon |System Admin       | svein-listm...@stillbilde.net
Campaign|stillbilde.net     | PGP Key:  0x22D494A4
        |msn messenger:     | Mobile Phone: +47 907 03 575
        |sv...@jernhuset.no | RIPE handle:    SS16503-RIPE
         If you really are in a hurry, mail me at
               svein-mob...@stillbilde.net
 This mailbox goes directly to my cellphone and is checked
        even when I'm not in front of my computer.
                     Picture Gallery:
          https://gallery.stillbilde.net/v/svein/