This is well off-topic for this list, but, for the record, I've been following
OpenBSD -current for about a year, running on VirtualBox, without issue. I've
been following the trac notifications since last year, and the only open issue
I've seen is an old one indicating problems with software-only virtualisation
(no VT-x/AMS-V), which is a documented requirement. Some people have claimed
further problems, but there aren't required details (log files) reported to
allow follow-up.

Seems like trolling to rant about this here, let alone doing so without getting
into that level of specifics.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet