Your characterisation here is just as inapt and indifferent to basic
distinctions as anything else you've had to say on this matter. Anyone who
wants to know about VirtualBox bug reporting guidelines can look here:

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Bugtracker

Anyone who wants to know about the ticket, including my update, which, after
asking for the log info specified in the guidelines, suggests that it be closed
if the minimum requisite information for problem analysis isn't forthcoming or
if it turns out to be a different problem, can look here:

http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/639

I think I've already indulged your trolling too far as it is, so unless you're
prepared to concede that you've got absolutely no reason to follow up your
series of baseless aspersions and meandering rants with charging me with "sheer
stupidity", I trust I can leave it at that.