I'd say someone having a problem on May 30, 2010 makes it a still relevant
problem since they tried VT-x (with/out).  There was also a problem in Feb,
2010, same issue.

The post was also more to the point that if OpenSolaris isn't being released
because of bugs, then what is the keeping OpenSolaris from being released?  I
mean they release VirtualBox with so many releases one can't keep up.  The
VirtualBox releases are due mostly to bug fixes.

If they can release a product with so many bugs like VirtualBox, then why not
release a bug-ridden OpenSolaris?