"I mean Solaris doesn't have not even 1% of operating systems market share."

Is this true? I mean, you should look at the correct market segment that
Solaris targets, the Enterprise server market where it is big. I mean, Windows
dont have big market share in Enterprise, but rules on the desktop. Solaris
dont have big market share on desktop, but is very common in Enterprise server
market.

According to HP study recently, Solaris is the most common Enterprise OS with
the brightest future.