What actually bothers me is that this has NOT been a Gabby Goose section, at
least not until recently.  And, no, not all "People have to understand" that
this is not a technical list.  *You* understand it to be a not technical list
and it is quite disingenuous, if not dangerous, to assume that all of the
"People" think just like you.

And as one of the folks comfortable with the "old ladies" and the other old men
in the coffee shop (here in the south we congregate at the Bojangle's for
breakfast biscuits), I am perplexed as to why manners and graciousness have
disappeared from so much of the public sphere, including this forum.