On 17 Jul 2010, at 16:35, Paul Gress wrote:
> On 07/17/10 09:07 AM, Ken Mays wrote:
> Ken, what you say make a lot of sense.  But when I look at those community
> distributions I don't see what I'm exactly looking for.  So I guess I going
> to try to add to this thread what I'd like to see in a community distro.

<snip>

> This is just my start, maybe others can add to it, or disagree with what I
> said, after all, this is a discussion.
>
> Paul

+1

A community distribution to take the place of OpenSolaris Indiana is exactly
what's needed.

I'm hoping to collect together a list of people who are interested in
volunteering/helping out with just such an effort - if you could drop an email
to me - alasdairrr at gmail, with details of how you're interested in helping
out, then I'll jot down your details and get in touch.

Cheers,

Alasdair