Dennis Clarke wrote:
> Of course those links are internal addresses inside the Oracle pits and not
> avail to the "community". This is primarily because there is no open source
> concept inside there and these people don't even think in terms of
> "community" and docs and information is not going to be posted in place where
> people can get to. Why? Who cares why.  I don't.
>
> If you want a thankless job maybe you could drag these people out into the
> light of the opensolaris-discuss list and perhaps get them to explain whats
> up with these changes and where are those docs for the community ?

Fortunately, they're not stupid enough to be dragged down to the level
of crap this list has become, and deal with technical discussion on the
tools-link...@opensolaris.org alias they've had since 2005 and post their
technical documents in the tools community.

Go find someone else to slander and malign.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com