> From: opensolaris-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:opensolaris-
> discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Uros Nedic
>
> Excellent observation Rob. Each "good intentioned" opinion is
> worth to be heard no matter weather they come from developersor from
> spectators.

The way I remember it ... assisted by the fact that it's all written right
here ...

* Uros, you suggested a name for an OS.
* Alan said the existing forks already have names, and are named by people
who work on them, not people just talking about it idly on the mailing list.
* For no apparent reason, Uros, you ridiculed Alan because he didn't name
any OS at oracle.
* Alan said he works on distros that were already named by people who worked
on them before.  Not by people just spectating on the mailing list.

Nobody told you to keep your opinions silent.  You're not being repressed.
If anything, Alan's point encourages you to have *more* involvement with the
OS of your choice, because then you have more influence over the name of it.

Your message seems to indicate you think you are persecuted or oppressed.
You're way off base.  I suggest strengthening your emotional armor, so you
don't feel personally attacked when people are just talking about opinions
that happen to be different from yours.