On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 14:55:17 +0200, Joerg Schilling <joerg.schill...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

Frank Batschulat <frank.batschu...@oracle.com> wrote:

> 1) I contributed code _before_ signing the SCA

Joerg, the code you contributed without an SCA where the hsfs changes that
were done under the umbrella of a regular contract with you.

SCA and CDDL doe not matter in that case.

The CDDL matters in this case as Sun did not pay for the work.....

I guess that is something you have to sort out with a lawyer
to get your problems if there are any with that contract sorted.

Sun did not own the code and for this reason, Oracle doesn't own it either.

I just checked every file in HSFS, none has a conflicting/extended copyright.

fact is that was contract work done by you on behalf of Sun.

in that case neither the CDDL nor a SCA apply. You pretty
much acted as a Sun employee here.

---
frankB