Taking a stab at a user story:

As a land owner, I want to ensure that sim performance is not negatively
impacted by particular avatars with lots of scripts, so that all users of
the sim have a good experience.

That abstracts away the mechanism... which suggests to me that approaches
like dynamic per-avatar caps on script cycles might be a better approach to
pursue than specific functions that enable monitoring. But I'm probably
over-abstracting the desire and it would encode the policy in the sim,
rather than letting land owners self-manage. Can we craft a better user
story to capture the true need?