What are we going to do about them? They are currently slapped on the
end of Makefile.ssl in the traditional way, but of course this causes a
problem with CVS.

Developing without them is a bugger, of course, so I don't consider that
to be an option.

Arrange things so Makefile is a copy of Makefile.ssl instead of a link,
perhaps?

Use includes?

What?

Cheers,

Ben.

and Technical Director|Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |