[levitte - Wed Jul 17 09:25:24 2002]:

> [...]  As for 0.9.8-dev, forget it for the moment, there are too
> damn many symbols missing in /usr/lib/libcrypto.dylib.

I just tried building with shared support, and it actually works
with a little extra work in the makefiles (MacOS X uses
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of LD_LIBRARY_PATH, it seems), which I
will commit in a moment.

I'd like to resolve this ticket with the comments now found in the
PROBLEMS file (it's new, so it currently only exists in snapshots)
unless someone comes up with something more on this subject.  I'll
wait for answer until tomorrow afternoon, swedish time.

--
Richard Levitte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]