It's in the middle of the afternoon, so I'm resolving this ticket.

I've mailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] about the whole
issue.  Whenever I get a good answer, I'll make appropriate changes.
 Until then, MacOS X will simply need to be tweaked before one can
compile OpenSSL on it.

[levitte - Wed Jul 17 13:08:26 2002]:

--
Richard Levitte