Well Microsoft support tells me it's openssl's fault, and you tell me it's
microsoft's ?
It's dead end, what am I supposed to tell my clients ?
Well... altough PKIX recommends the use of the authorityKeyId, and that the
French Government says you must to have this extension, to be certified,
I'll have to remove this extension ?

To make everybody happy let's read the RFC

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2459.txt

4.2.1.1  Authority Key Identifier

...The identification may be based on either the
   key identifier (the subject key identifier in the issuer's
   certificate) or on the issuer name and serial number.

4.2.1.2  Subject Key Identifier

...The value of the subject key identifier MUST be the value
   placed in the key identifier field of the Authority Key Identifier
   extension (see sec. 4.2.1.1) of certificates issued by the subject of
   this certificate.

Well the least that we could say, it is crystal clear :).
it's incomprehensible.
I'm writting to the authors to see what they say about it, becaus MS has
another comprehension than yours.