In message <03f201c28a97$38a075d0$0200a8c0@station1> on Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:02:41
+0100, Frédéric Giudicelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

groups> I'm guessing that M$ is wrong, that would not be the first time, howerver
groups> the real question now, is how do you contact M$, the report the bug, the guy
groups> I was in contact with, is:
groups> "krish shenoy[MS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
groups> He claims that M$ is right, I guess I'll let you big guys convince them !

I was very close to saying "tough for them" and ignoring the whole
thing.  But then I changed my mind, and mailed that fellow.  I was
even polite :-).

In the mean time, I'll kill the ticket if it hasn't already been done.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.