Frédéric Giudicelli via RT wrote:
Well Microsoft support tells me it's openssl's fault, and you tell me it's
microsoft's ?
It's dead end, what am I supposed to tell my clients ?
Well... altough PKIX recommends the use of the authorityKeyId, and that the
French Government says you must to have this extension, to be certified,
I'll have to remove this extension ?
No, I agree with Richard's opionion, and I guess it is the only one that
makes sense... anyway M$ has been often reported to not follow the standards
nevertheless what they where saying about it.

My suggestion, do things in the right way.

--

C'you,

	Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.openca.org                            Tel.:   +39 (0)59  270  094
http://openca.sourceforge.net                    Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365