That is right but what I thought was that if I can get the time_t then
it will be even better for performance to just check it every time,
because if for example I want to check if one hour past I will need to
get the time, and then to calculate it against the last time and then
compare it to a number that represent 1 hour, I thought instead I can
get the time and compare it to the time_t of the expiration that I
already saved (may be a year  a ago in the cache).

Thanks

Joe