need someone to write it just give me the data and i will spend the
time to write() them..
On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> "Salz, Rich" wrote:
> >
> > >Why would writing documentation be a problem here?
>
> > The current regulations prohibit US persons from providing technical
> > assistance to anything that would be export-controlled if it were inside the
> > US.  Pretty obviously, this would include diff's and documentation.
>
> If you live in my Federal District,  I believe you're in error.  The current
> law, pending a full Ninth Circuit appellate ruling,  is Judgel Patel's
> decision.
>
> Documentation is probably protected speech,  while diffs are actually
> program instructions.  We'll see where it goes.  Meanwhile, all this
> fear-mongering about draconian US export laws is nauseating -- is a
> single person in a US prison for ITAR violations related to encryption?
>
> Since you cite the Bernstein case, note that the following rulings
> apply:
>
>         1)      April 1996: Computer program source code is speech;
>         2)      December 1996: ITAR was unconstitutional;
>         3)      August 1997: New Commerce Department cryptography regulations
>                 issued in December, 1996 are unconstitutional.
>
> I'm still waiting for whoever exported RSAREF to turn himself in ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael
>
> --
> QUI ME AMET, CANEM MEUM ETIAM AMET

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>
DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor <<-
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>
"===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep." *****************
"If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"