Hello,

Thanks for your answer but it wasn't what I need. I forgot to say it was
question about programming with OpenSSL API.

I need to port a small application using openssl to make TLS tunnels.
This application use SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(ctx, certfile)); to
load the client certificate. certfile is
the filename of the certificate (client.pem). The thing is I need to import a
specific certificate from "Certificate Store"
on Microsoft Windows and dump it into SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file (or an
equivalement function).

Maybe I can dump the certificate in DER format using CAPICOM API (I think this
is the only way to get a certificate from the certificate store
unless using .NET) to a tempory file and then load it with OpenSSL. But it
wouldn't be secure at all.

Btw, is there a nice OpenSSL programming manual available on the internet ? I
only can find some short tutorial, and manpages.

--
Matthieu Bonetti
Mobile. +33 684 957 844 - Portable. 06 84 95 78 44