Hello,
> My client is not Browser. It is JAVA application. Now, Can I use this
> certificate with my JAVA clients with out private key? will client
> authendication work without private key?
SSL client authentication requires client private key AND certificate.
When server requires client authentication, client first sends his
certificate and next send some data signed by client private key
(in CertificateVerify SSL handshake packet).
This means that in SSL3/TLS1 client must have private key.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>