Hello Thomas,

> If you absolutely have to have a 64-bit build (i.e. 32-bit doesn't
> work), wait a few weeks.  I'm planning on purchasing and installing
> Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2008 out of my own pocket (since
> almost no one donates).  One of the first things I plan on doing is
> creating a 64-bit binary build of OpenSSL.  Don't know what I'll do
> about the 'Win32' part of the name.

I've no problems with donating at all, but I didn't see it as
I downloaded for a Windows XP pc the 32 bit version at:
http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
After downloading I ran the install and ready it was.
However, being a MS Windows user, I usually don't read all textfiles,
supposing it works too without that. ;-)
Did you make that one?
Usually I do donate mostly 15 Euros for donationware that I use,
but then there should be a clear note that demands my attention,
f.i. a popup directly after the install.

Once a 64 bit version is ready, I'll check at install if there's an
easy donation option, f.i. through Paypal.

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus