Hi,

Most of the references on this forum on how to use nCipher HSM with OpenSSL
using the CHIL API (or CAPI) are outdated. I was wondering if anyone had any
pointers to helpful resources in this regard.

I've been reading up about it here and there and I'm aware of the commands to
use for engine selection and usage etc. but I think I am lacking some basic
conceptual knowledge. I've gotten only as far as generating the keys using the
CHIL engine, but don't know how to use the key and certificate for crypto
operations.

Thank you,
Sunjeet