<snip>
>>              Can u do that from command line?
>As far as I know you can't use custom curves from the command line -
>but I am not an expert on the command line tool so others on this list
>may be able to answer that.

commandline ecparam can read any curve definition, but has builtin
only named ones. I haven't tested, but if you build a custom EC_GROUP
and write it out in "explicit" form, -genkey should work.

Of course then all it's really doing is calling EC_generate_key and
PEM_write_ or i2d_ to a file, which you can easily do yourself.