On 14 December 2012 13:36, jeetendra gangele <gangele...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok,
> So is there any way after setting these parameters I can get the
> public key(point) on curve.?

Setting the parameters just gets you a curve, not a private/public key
pair. To create a private/public key pair create an EC_KEY object (passing
in the curve as a parameter), and then call EC_KEY_generate_key. Then you
can get the public key from the EC_KEY object.

after setting the curve parameter I can ask for point in the curve
> there is one API I have seen right?
> GetPublicKey.
> Can u do that from command line?
>
> As far as I know you can't use custom curves from the command line - but I
am not an expert on the command line tool so others on this list may be
able to answer that.

Matt