Ok Do you know if there any dependency between these curve parameters
and private and public key.?

I mean I am loading these parameters and generating private and public
keys from Openssl command line tools.
It did not worked for me .
but when i use standard curve and load public and private keys it worked for me.
So is there any relation between curve parameters and public and private keys.

thanks