On 04/09/2014 03:45 AM, Day, Phil wrote:
-----Original Message----- From: Russell Bryant

We were thinking that there may be a use for being able to query a
full list of instances (including the deleted ones) for a group.
The API just hasn't made it that far yet.  Just hiding them for now
leaves room to iterate and doesn't prevent either option (exposing
the deleted instances, or changing to auto- delete them from the
group).

Maybe it's just me, but I have a natural aversion to anything that
grows forever in the database - over time and at scale this becomes a
real problem.

Not just you. I want my main database to reflect the current active data. Historical data should go somewhere else.

Chris