Am 04.02.2016 um 00:52 schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
> Op woensdag 3 februari 2016 22:55:58 schreef Andreas Färber:
>> For the record: I was not suggesting that every user of openSUSE always
>> use a serial cable and in particular not as main user interface. Rather,
>> I have been asking in the case of a black screen to also check the
>> serial output, to be able to file a more useful bug report. After all
>> it's a single-board computer with pin headers and lots of Web pages
>> describing how to do it, so I do consider that a reasonable request.
>
> A request I can not honor.

It rather seems you refuse to. You must have bought an HDMI cable and a
Micro USB cable, so why is a TTL UART cable any different.

The cheapest I could find in .de is 3.95 EUR (no free shipping though):
http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/NzU3NzkyOTk-/Bausaetze_Module/Entwicklerboards/Cubie_Boards/Cubieboard_USB_zu_TTL_UART_Kabel.html

And this one is apparently quite widespread in the US at 9.95 USD:
https://www.adafruit.com/products/954

Another month passed, so you could've ordered some from China by now...

Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)