2012/10/5 Flashbang <fle...@gmail.com>:
> I want to translate the manual into a Chinese version , but the wiki
> page " Documentation Contribute " gets me dizzy for it tells little
> about how . Anyone could help me ? Thanks!

Hi,

The 'official' workflow to translate the documentation manual is to
translate the 'en' xml files on the openSUSE SVN

http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/
-> for visualization

Or if you are not comfortable translating xml files and prefer .po
files I have a 'not official' server with .po files managed at
www.vertaal.com.ar

In any way, its a huge task ;-)

I'm thinking that maybe we can create a task for Google Code-In to
joint and automatizate these two forms of translating, what do you
guys think?

Regards,

Luiz