Hi,

Le 22/11/2012 20:22, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti a écrit :
2012/11/21 EGD <egdf...@opensuse.org>:
On 5 октября 2012 11:46:17 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
2012/10/5 Flashbang <fle...@gmail.com>:
I want to translate the manual into a Chinese version , but the wiki
page " Documentation Contribute " gets me dizzy for it tells little
about how . Anyone could help me ? Thanks!
Hi,

The 'official' workflow to translate the documentation manual is to
translate the 'en' xml files on the openSUSE SVN

http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/
-> for visualization

Or if you are not comfortable translating xml files and prefer .po
files I have a 'not official' server with .po files managed at
www.vertaal.com.ar

In any way, its a huge task ;-)
Hello,

how i add Russian team to openSUSE Guides & Manuals project?

Hi,

I prefer that you start using the svn method that .fr use within the
openSUSE svn.

I added 50-pot/ and 50-tools/ folders to have a cross-languages POT files
support.

Currently, I only added fr to the list of supported languages.

To add a new language to it, just add it to the list in
50-tools/lang_list.inc.sh
and create a po folder (not PO, please use lower case) in your language folder
and use scripts in 50-tools/.

More information in the README file:
http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/50-tools/README

Guillaume

Maybe we can talk to vertaal's author to include the translations
project from openSUSE-doc project that are using .po files.

Regards,

Luiz