Martin Schlander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Friday 17 March 2006 18:14, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> So, with zen-updater (which should be configured out of the box
>> correctly - and that's a bug already), go to configure and add
>> e.g. factory as YUM repository,
>
> When adding installation sources in the yast module are they supposed to be
> added automatically with Zen and Rug also? Or do you have to add them to all
> three frontends seperately?

Zen and rug share everything, both are frontends to zmd, so adding
something to zen-*, you see it with rug as well.

The yast installation-source module is currently enhanced so that
everything added there is seen by rug/zen as well, the other way might
not work :-(

> And by the way, let me say that I'm very positive about 10.1 again, after
> briefly testing beta8 - for the first time I see real progress with the
> package manager, though I've already encountered a couple of bugs that I'll
> be reporting if no one beats me to it.

Thanks .

> Even though things are looking a lot better perhaps it's a bit optimistic
> that
> one more development release will be sufficiant - but we'll see, for now I'm
> thrilled that b8 is near usable ;)

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany