houghi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 05:03:03PM +0200, jdd wrote:
>> may be better not advertise this before all the bugs are
>> closed :-))
>
> I disagree. Especially on this list we should look at the future. There
> are two processes. One is debugging or looking at the past. Another is
> features and looking at the future.
>
> Dragging this thread back to include bugs is not the way to go. It will
> suffocate the thread about current issues. Please don't go there.
> (No matter if the points are valid or not)
> Take it to another thread.

Thanks Houghi - I agree with these points.  We need to fix bugs and
that's clear and discussed in far too many places - but we need to
start thinking what can be done better for 10.2 and later.

> [...]

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany