jdd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> Thanks Houghi - I agree with these points.  We need to fix bugs and
>> that's clear and discussed in far too many places - but we need to
>> start thinking what can be done better for 10.2 and later.
>
> sorry, but I have to desagree. Your can't ask us to talk of a broken
> system we can't have used.

I don't think we can ever end the discussion.  I want to get some
first comments back for our future development - and we'll keep on
asking until the bugs are fixed and you can really use it...

> I don't ming to talk about bugs, only to have a working system to try
> it, judge it, see what is good what is not...

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany