houghi wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 03:40:35PM +0200, Marcel Hilzinger wrote:

You can ad the root passwort each time, if you want. But why should other users not be able to leave this step out?

I click on the world and then on Configure. I can't find where to remove
it. As I forgot how I got to this stage I did a new installation. This is
what I get is the following:
I see that there are updates available, so I click on it and then on
Update. Either I add a privaleged user

how can you do it? I tried and was not asked to do so nor could find this in a menu (if we speak of the red/orange quotation mark in the tray)

I could not ask this before, the tests took more than one hour wainting

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net