Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> さんは書きました:

> On Friday 27 October 2006 09:00, Mike FABIAN wrote:
>> >
>> > <http://64.142.14.4/~rschulz/font-verdana.6-10pt.SuSE10.0.png>
>> > <http://64.142.14.4/~rschulz/font-verdana.6-10pt.SuSE10.2b1.png>
>> >
>> > (Note: The names changed, use these links.)
>>
>> I still get a 404 on the second URL.
>
> Sorry. It's fixed for real, now.

Thank you.

The second screen shot is bolder, yes.
But it is more consistent.

In your first screen shot, the 'w', 'x', and 'y' in the 11pt
line are bolder than the other glyphs in that line.

> P.S. Would you consider removing the Reply-To header from you list
> postings?

I prefer to get replies *both* to the list and in my
inbox because I don't want to poll all lists to check
whether there has been a reply to one of my postings.
Just use something like "Group Reply" to send you answer
both to the list and to the address in my Reply-to.

--
Mike FABIAN   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。