* Kenneth Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Jan 22. 2007 17:21]:

> The minimal system does not need an editor, only the admin does, and the
> perfect editor is the one that is added to the base by the admin.
>
> Think of the minimal system as equal to the foundation of a building.
> The foundation has no need for windows or doors but the people that use
> the building that is put on top of the foundation do.

Nice analogy.

However, that brings us back to the goal we're trying to achieve here:

Do we want to define a good foundation for a house or do we want to
define all parts mandatory for a house ? That is, if you take a single
part away, it wouldn't be called a house any more.

Klaus