Francis Giannaros wrote:
On Saturday 03 March 2007 00:12:15 Ted Bullock wrote:
For instance I currently see the following:
251 Open bugs for 10.0
683 Open bugs for 10.1
1224 Open bugs for 10.2

Wow, that is quite a few more than I thought.

don't forget many bugs are duplicates, many others are moved from an earlier distro to the next one, so this don't mean the 10.0 have less bugs, but that they will never be fixed :-)

Surely the combined effort between the developers and community over the
course of a day or two could clean out the bug lists and identify tasks
that should genuinely be targeted for fixes.

I really like this idea; KDE also has "bug triage weekends" in #kde-bugs and they tend to be very successful.

pretty good idea :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net