On Sat, 2007-05-26 at 02:35 +0300, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> Anyways, I'm not satisfied. I want to have access to my ifconfig from
> normal user.

Yes, lets change the UNIX way for the unsatisfied kid ...

Snip from the FHS.

/sbin : System binaries
Purpose
Utilities used for system administration (and other root-only commands)
are stored in /sbin, /usr/sbin, and /usr/local/sbin.

http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#SBINSYSTEMBINARIES

--
"I have a vision, and you are not part of it"
"Why can't humans just reboot instead of sleeping, so much wasted cycles"