(2010/09/01 5:32), jdd wrote:
Le 31/08/2010 16:00, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

Of course you don't have to write alone: I've set up an
Etherpad. No surprise there ;-)

Yet An Other Collective Support

sorry but I can't afford to use an other..

Help me out here, I don't get what you mean. Neither on the 'yet
another collective support' nor the you can't afford to use
another...

wiki mailing list forum OBS users retro planet facebook myspace ...

enough

please use forum, mailing list or wiki for official communication

Well, each channel has its own advantages and disadvantages.

We can effectively use forums and mailing lists when we focus on one particular topic, but once the topic branches into plural sub-topics (it will frequently occur when we are discussing), the course of the story would often be mixter-maxter and people would get fed up with following the thread.

Meanwhile, wiki is a good place for publishing the summaries or conclusions of discussions, but isn't the best place for brainstorming.

Of course the information should be concentrated as far as possible, but I understand Jos want a better place for brainstorming where we can get a quick overview of the current state of the discussions.

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/