On Tuesday 31 August 2010 22:32:18 jdd wrote:

> >> Yet An Other Collective Support
> >>
> >> sorry but I can't afford to use an other..
> >
> > Help me out here, I don't get what you mean. Neither on the 'yet
> > another collective support' nor the you can't afford to use
> > another...
>
> wiki
> mailing list
> forum
> OBS
> users
> retro
> planet
> facebook
> myspace
>
> enough
>
> please use forum, mailing list or wiki for official communication

This is not for official communication, it is to create a document quickly with
a bunch of people. A wiki does not allow concurrent editing. A forum,
mailinglist or any of the othe techs you mention are either hard to use for
this or just impossible.

You only need a webbrowser to help out, I don't see how this is hard. The end
result will obviously end up on news.opensuse.org and maybe in other places -
depending on how much help we get.