> Yes, we need to agree on one document/audience. Currently we desperately
> (by tomorrow) need the announcement text that is going out as initial
> piece about the conference. This text needs to do 3 things:
>
> 1. Tell the world in the first 200 words whats happening

> Henne

I added a short intro today, initially I accidentally used names from
2009 conference! So I just took them out and left the space, maybe
someone can add key names from this conference. Unfortunately I don't
really know 'whos who' yet.

I also picked out some representative topics, you might want to take a
look at the program and add any important ones that I overlooked.

cheers
Helen