Hi all,

I need some creativity from you all. I've been asked by the UK linuxuser
magazine people if I know anyone who could write technical tutorials (eg
installing a L.i.f.e thin-client setup) of about 2000 words for them.

There might be some payment but that's not a given - they have to eat too.

So, we must have people in our community who, maybe with some writing help
from us, could do this. How do we contact them? Does anyone have any ideas? I
could obviously blog, or ask on -project, but I would like to hear your
thoughs too.

And if any of you would be willing to work with a techie on such an article,
doing some editing and working on wording etc, step up now :D

Cheers,
Jos