Am Mittwoch 22 Dezember 2010, 00:57:09 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> On Wednesday 22 December 2010 00:34:14 Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > The openSUSE Marketing Team's Collaboration Days have concluded and
> > Pascal (yaloki) entered the final statement into our log files as we
> > closed up:
> >
> > "we can be heroes, just for one day" - David Bowie
> >
> > How fitting for us on days when so many marketing heroes stepped forward
> > to make Collaboration Days a success.
>
> I want to echo this statement, thanks all - super work! Really appreciate
> it, although I'm almost falling asleep behind the keyboard now ;-)
>
> > I'm going to leave the report for today's Social Media collaboration day
> > to our fine moderators Manu Gupta and Jos Poortvliet to convey to you
> > all, but for me, I just want to make a general statement.
> >
> > You all did a wonderful job and proved that when we need to come
> > together, we can do it!  So many tasks were identified over the last 3
> > events this month and identified many things that we need to focus on in
> > 2011.
> >
> > So what's next?  To be sure, we will definitely plan special
> > Collaboration Days as the need arises within our team.  Hopefully not
> > with the intensity we faced this month with 3 weekly events, but still,
> > we learned what works and what doesn't work.
> >
> > The next tentative "collaboration day" is actually a face-to-face
> > hackfest which we are aiming for February.  We encourage you all to take
> > a look at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:11.4_Marketing_Hackfest  Soon
> > we will need to review the list of people who are interested and start
> > making concrete plans for organizing this event.
>
> Yes, please, ppl, anyone who would WANT to come and contribute - just put
> your name there. Don't think about cost or whether the date works for you
> - we will figure that out later. ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT TO COME PLEASE.
>
> Of course we can't fly 20 ppl over from India or the USA if we do it in
> Europe. But we don't have to do it in Europe, if it's cheaper to do it in
> the USA then that's where it'll be. And we have budget. The hotel will be
> free, I surely pay for that, the travel depends on how much you need it,
> how many ppl need it etc - but we will try to help as many ppl to come as
> possible!

first of all, I hate what u doing here talking in an other thread about an
other thing!

You should make a decision where, I mean psankar need  a visa and thats not so
easy for the indian guys, thats why he wrote later is better.
For myself if u come on the idea to make it in US, then I am sure I need
travel support same I think for Bruno I dont think he pays then, the travel
costs self!
And btw. I would need a passport for US that take me 2 months
or faster I have to pay more and get a green one and then I need a visa.

br gnokii