Hi all,

Just a quick note about our project of virtual launch party on SecondLife.
(cf http://lizards.opensuse.org/?p=6561)

After working hard the last 2 months, the place is ready. So time to test it
before the official
openSUSE 11.4 virtual launch party.

So yesterday was our RC1 party, and everything has been a success !
We've seen more than 50 attendees ( twice what was expected ) and during 2
hours and a half, we enjoyed dedicated place for fun,
discussions (not so easy to have a global chat in 3 languages : english, french
and greek).

The full dedicated post is here : http://lizards.opensuse.org/?p=6638

Did you miss that one, don't be afraid, we are organizing some other party
before the 10th March.
Time to grab your avatar ready, and join the geekos group.

Each avatar coming win a free openSUSE promotional t-shirt !
All sizes and gender in stock :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch