Wow... I always thought that the vast majority of the Linux community
used GNOME or KDE, but clearly LXDE can't be neglected ;-)

Here's a low-res preview of the updated poster:
http://en.opensuse.org/File:DeskEnvPoster.png

I'll repackage posters.zip and slides.zip asap. (If the modification
timestamp on top of the download page still reads "Updated Feb 15", I
haven't updated the ZIP yet.)
http://www.box.net/shared/hxllbeglvc
http://www.box.net/shared/mhcya0t2p9

Pieter