Hi Pieter
I think I answered  you at marketing list but in case I did not ;-s ,
today (in less than an hour) we have the Meeting of the Greek
community and I will give them to people to translate and fix them,
when it will be ready I will send you a copy to have it in your
archive and I will also uploaded at the
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_miscellaneous.
Once again Great work man.
Kostas